Sunday, July 21, 2019

Time is Money and Money is Time- Vanity Delbridge Interview


Vanity Delbridge is never in a rush. She always had Syracuse on her radar but did not want to jump the gun too quickly.
“I took time off to see let me see what I can do outside of journalism,” Delbridge said. “Maybe I’ll take an interest in something else as opposed to going straight through and making that investment and realize I don’t want to do this. You know, time is money and money is time so for me, it worked to my best interest to take that time off.”
Delbridge graduated from New Jersey City University in 2014. She is very meticulous about style. She praises Lisa Salters and Pam Oliver as two professionals she wants to meet.
“These are two women who have been there, got through it and have successful careers,” said Delbridge.
In one short year, Delbridge knows the time is fast approaching, but just because one year is so short, does not mean she needs to rush it.
“Everything is good stuff, but what works best for you. I don’t want to be so quick and jump at it.”
To listen to the entire uncut interview click here. For the transcription of the interview click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment